About Our Team Development Programs
Virtual and In Person Team Programs
Our team programs are tailored to address the specific business challenges and opportunities for each team. We work with functional teams through senior leadership teams. We integrate content from our leadership programs as appropriate to meet a team’s objectives and create tailored content to build targeted skills. Our in person and virtual programs range in length from two hours to a full day or more and can be tailored to emphasize topics such as building trust, collaboration and influence, productive conflict, communication, cross-functional collaboration, among others.
Team workshops are a powerful way for team members to get to know each other better, learn new techniques to work together, build cohesiveness, and enhance collaboration.
Prior to the workshop, Leader Success conducts interviews to identify business challenges and opportunities to address in the session. Participants may also take an online assessment to identify their strengths, work styles, or work preferences to enhance the workshop. During the workshop, participants engage in activities, discussions, and interactions designed to build trust, enhance communication, and improve collaboration.
We provide follow-up activities, support mechanisms, and can work with a team over time to develop and implement new skills and make progress toward their goals.
Team Workshop Objectives
- Give team members the opportunity to get to know each other in a new way.
- Enable individuals to gain insight into the way they work, their strengths, and working styles.
- Help team members identify how to work best with others on their team and across teams.
- Identify ways to leverage each individual’s style for effective communication and collaboration.
- Provide insight into the overall team profile and build an action plan to use and apply the results.
We often propose an assessment to support achieving business outcomes for the team sessions. We choose each assessment carefully to ensure that it will support the team’s objectives. As part of some more extensive team development processes for senior leaders, we propose a 360 assessment process.
Our facilitators are certified in the following assessments, among others:
- CliftonStrengths – individual and leadership versions
- DiSC workplace styles
- DiSC conflict styles
- DiSC and 5 Behaviors of Collaborative Teams Assessment
- Lencioni’s Team Assessment
- Myers-Briggs Step 1 and 2
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
- Various 360 assessment tools