Virtual and In-Person Team Programs
Develop agility. Deepen trust. Build collaboration.
There is countless research on what makes a high-performing team. An inclusive team culture, psychological safety, connection, clear vision and direction, openness, productive conflict, recognition, and more. Every team has different strengths and challenges that change over time and are influenced by new team leaders and new team members. The best teams focus on keeping their teams healthy, productive, engaging, and collaborative. It’s not just a leader’s role, teams are made up of individuals with different styles, motivations, strengths, challenges, and needs. Our custom team programs support teams at any phase of development and focus on particular challenges and needs.
Our engaging virtual workshops help team members:
• Form deeper understanding and connection
• Build vulnerability-based trust and emotional intelligence
• Foster productive conflict
• Create a culture of adaptability
Powerful assessments provide the foundation for exploration
and change. Options include: Everything DiSC™ (Workplace,
Productive Conflict, Agile EQ and more), Five Behaviors
CliftonStrengths, MBTI®, and others.
Let us help you design and facilitate high impact off-sites.
Leader Success helps design and structure agendas for team offsites. Our consultants are skilled at designing and supporting facilitation of team offsites in a wide range areas including strategic planning, prioritization, vision and mission development, team building, working styles, strengths, and more.
At your option, Leader Success will conduct interviews prior to the workshop to identify the things that really matter for your team–business challenges and opportunities, personal concerns, unexpressed needs–and we’ll tailor our session to address them. Additionally, participants may take an online assessment to identify their strengths, work styles, or work preferences, and these results become an integral part of–and greatly enhance–the workshop. During each session, participants will engage in thoughtful activities, discussions, and interactions designed to build trust, enhance communication, and improve collaboration.
We provide follow-up activities, support mechanisms, and can work with a group over time to develop and implement team plans and agreements.
Standard Team Offerings
Leader Success offers custom design and facilitation based on your team’s needs and also has a set of standard team offerings that can be tailored to your team.
- Managing Virtual Teams
- Collaborating in a Hybrid/Global Environment
- Building an Inclusive Team
- Managing Conflict
- Giving Effective Feedback
- Building Trust and Connection on the Team
- Leveraging Work Styles for Collaboration
- Identifying and Leveraging Strengths
- Custom Team Off-sites
- Team Building
- Strategy and Goal Setting
Our facilitators are certified in the following assessments, among others:
- CliftonStrengths – individual and leadership versions
- DiSC workplace styles
- DiSC conflict styles
- DiSC and 5 Behaviors of Collaborative Teams Assessment
- Lencioni’s Team Assessment
- Myers-Briggs Step 1 and 2
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
- Various 360 assessment tools