Leader Success provides flexible, scalable, and customizable interactive virtual sessions available now.
60-90 minute virtual sessions are:
✓ Tailored to managers, senior leaders, and employees at every level
✓ Workshops include electronic toolkits to reinforce and provide practical follow up
✓ Deploy programs immediately using Leader Success facilitators or your staff
✓ Programs customized to meet your specific organization needs
All workshops can be delivered in 1-2 hours and include participant-specific challenges and discussion as well as a follow up Toolkit and Discussion Guide.
Targeted sessions are available for leaders, managers, and all employees.
Leader Success delivers both virtual and in-person core Leadership Development Programs as well as targeted programs for managing uncertainty. For more information on our virtual and in person Management Essentials, and Leading Others Series programs, visit the Leadership Development page.
Leading Virtual Teams Through Uncertainty (60-90 min)
Motivate and mobilize your virtual teams to thrive in a challenging and ever changing environment.
- Set priorities and expectations to maximize contribution despite obstacles
- Adjust leadership style to motivate, build resilience, and support teams in a new way
- Communicate effectively and maintain connections
- Sustain remote employees’ focus and productivity
Managing Uncertainty and Stress (60-90 min)
Change can be unsettling, and the current larger shifts in our work routine are even more so.
- Reduce anxiety, stress and overcome obstacles
- Stay motivated and focused despite uncertainty
- Anticipate, prepare for, and manage change
- Bounce back and persevere despite challenges
Lead Strategic Execution in an Ever-Changing Environment (60-90 min)
An ever-changing virtual workplace requires new leadership mindsets and behaviors to lead execution.
- Enable teams to execute on strategic priorities in uncertain times
- Shift mindset, leadership style and approach to leading in an uncertain environment
- Manage change personally and role model these behaviors with your teams
- Understand your team’s challenges, inspire, and motivate them
- Approach communication in a new way to support the team
Guiding Your Team Through Conflict and Stress (2 hours)
The stress of sudden isolation and a rapidly changing virtual workplace can cause cracks to appear on your team that may not have been apparent before.
Difficult times can bring out the best in us…and it can raise issues that lead to disruption and clashes. Being able to recognize one another’s challenges, how we respond to them, and adapt our behaviors to interact in a more supportive way is a critical coping skill.
- Use the results of the team’s DiSC assessments to understand styles and tendencies
- Recognize opportunities to productively re-frame potential areas of conflict
- Build a common understanding of behaviors and reactions
- Reinforce the connections that already exist on the team, and forge new ones
Strengthening Your Virtual Team (2 hours)
Understanding each other becomes even more crucial when we can’t meet face-to-face.
Connections don’t have to suffer when you aren’t in the office together. Using the DiSC assessment, team members understand and appreciate different working styles, and support each other in an ever-changing virtual environment.
- Integrate aspects of style and behavior to better cope with working remotely
- Communicate, collaborate, and manage stress and conflict more effectively
- Build and implement team agreements that support ongoing success
- Structure their work to reflect the strengths and styles of every team member
Navigating the Virtual Workplace (60-90 min)
Staying connected, productive, and motivated while working at a distance is hard, but not impossible.
- Adapt to and thrive in a virtual environment
- Prioritize, focus, and be productive
- Establish daily goals and routines
- Maintain connections and build relationships
- Communicate effectively in a new environment