Leading Teams in a Changing World
Help your employees and teams thrive in today’s new environment of work
- Tailored to managers, senior leaders, and employees at every level
- Workshops include electronic toolkits to reinforce and provide practical follow up
- Deploy programs immediately using Leader Success facilitators or your staff
- Programs customized to meet your specific organization needs
- All workshops are 1-2 hours in length including participant-specific challenges and discussion
Leading Virtual Teams Through Uncertainty
Motivate and mobilize your virtual teams to thrive in a challenging and ever changing environment.
- Set priorities and expectations to maximize contribution despite obstacles
- Adjust leadership style to motivate, build resilience, and support teams in a new way
- Communicate effectively and maintain connections
- Sustain remote employees’ focus and productivity
Managing Uncertainty and Stress
Change can be unsettling, and the current larger shifts in our work routine are even more so.
- Reduce anxiety, stress and overcome obstacles
- Stay motivated and focused despite uncertainty
- Anticipate, prepare for, and manage change
- Bounce back and persevere despite challenges
Lead Strategic Execution Through Uncertainty
An ever-changing virtual workplace requires new leadership mindsets and behaviors to lead execution.
- Enable teams to execute on strategic priorities in uncertain times
- Shift mindset, leadership style and approach to leading in an uncertain environment
- Manage change personally and role model these behaviors with your teams
- Understand your team’s challenges, inspire, and motivate them
- Approach communication in a new way to support the team
Guiding Your Team Through Conflict and Stress
The stress of sudden isolation and a rapidly changing virtual workplace can cause cracks to appear on your team that may not have been apparent before.
- Use the results of the team’s DiSC assessments to understand styles and tendencies
- Recognize opportunities to productively re-frame potential areas of conflict
- Build a common understanding of behaviors and reactions
- Reinforce the connections that already exist on the team, and forge new ones
Strengthening Your Virtual Team
Understanding each other becomes even more crucial when we can’t meet face-to-face.
- Integrate aspects of style and behavior to better cope with working remotely
- Communicate, collaborate, and manage stress and conflict more effectively
- Build and implement team agreements that support ongoing success
- Structure their work to reflect the strengths and styles of every team member
Navigating the Virtual Workplace
Staying connected, productive, and motivated while working at a distance is hard, but not impossible.
- Adapt to and thrive in a virtual environment
- Prioritize, focus, and be productive
- Establish daily goals and routines
- Maintain connections and build relationships
- Communicate effectively in a new environment